Saturday, January 10, 2009

The end of a long, but good day. A few trips to the hospital to check on Carlan who seems to be okay but no big changes today. Jodie did get to hold him a couple of times, but the rest of us are patiently waiting for the chance to hug and kiss him. He is so adorable it is hard not to just scoop him. Went to amazing jakes with Q and E, Katrine, Stoney, Jaycen, Vaughn and I. Gave the kids a chance to play. Katrine and Stoney, Mike, Patrice and Laura all stopped in to see Jodie and Carlan. Spent some time at Tammy and Dannys, with Dane, Drew and Tamran also. Danny made fresh homemade bread. That was a nice treat. So back to Jaycen and Leslie's tonight. Vaughn made arrangements to have church covered tomorrow so he can stay. I am glad he is, I like having him around for support. And Tammy got him in to see a back doctor on Monday afternoon so he needs to stay for that.

No comments: